Holiday dinner shrimp cocktail. Family reunion celery. Random tomato. Yep, sandwichable.
Don’t let cocktail hour be the end of the road for all that shrimp and sauce. Bring it back in a whole new way thanks to mayo and a few fun additions.
Shrimp Cocktail Salad Sandwich
1-2lbs of leftover shrimp cocktail
1 stalk celery, diced
¼ of a red onion, diced
2 tbsp dill, finely chopped
½ cup Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
½ cup leftover cocktail sauce
- Remove tails from 1-2lbs of leftover shrimp cocktail and finely mince and add to mixing bowl
- Dice celery, red onion and chop fresh dill and add to mixing bowl with the minced shrimp
- Add Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil Mayonnaise and leftover cocktail sauce and mix everything together
- To build sandwich, top potato bread with leaf lettuce and scoop desired amount of shrimp salad on to lettuce
- Top shrimp salad with sliced ripe tomatoes and finish sandwich with potato bread